Renter Insurance

About The Landlord Package DP1, DP2, DP3 (Allied, Travelers, Safeco, Foremost)

As a Landlord (owner of the property), you need to protect your dwelling against fire, Flood, and other named perils. The Landlord policy is similar to the Homeowner policy in Dwelling replacement, and Liability. However, the owners (Landlords) is not living there, and their personal properties are not much in the renting property. The documents normally send to the insured's residence, or mailing address. Renting property can be a single house, condo, mobilehome, manufactured home, or 1-4 unit apartment.

Renter HO4  (Allied, Hartford, Travelers)

As a Renter, you need to protect your personal property against theft and damage. Our renters insurance is hard to beat for convenience and value. Plus, we'll assure you the peace of mind you need for your valuable items and electronics

With renters insurance, you will be able to replace what is damaged or stolen.

Renters insurance covers your possessions against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm, and water damage from plumbing.
However, renters insurance does not cover floods, earthquakes or routine wear and tear. You can, however, buy separate policies for flood and earthquake damage.

If you are forced out of your home because of a disaster your additional living expenses will be covered.

Renters insurance pays the reasonable additional costs of temporarily living away from your home if you can't live in it due to a fire, severe storm or other insured disaster. It covers hotel bills, temporary rentals, restaurant meals and other living expenses incurred while your home is being rebuilt. Coverage for additional living expenses differs from company to company. Renters insurance also covers your responsibility to other people injured at your home or elsewhere by you, a family member or your pet and pays legal defense costs if you are taken to court.

Decide How Much Insurance You Need.

Add up the cost of everything you would want to replace if it were damaged or stolen. This could also serve as the basis for an inventory that will make filing a claim easier. For an inventory, also record model numbers, dates and places of purchase. Take photographs or make a video of these items and place a copy of the inventory in safe place away form your home.

If you rent an apartment or house you need insurance to protect your belongings. While your landlord might have insurance, it only protects the building. Your belongings are not covered under those policies.